The effect of global warming is evident in the present climate condition of the world. The temperatures are rising almost up to 45degrees and without the presence of air conditioner it has becomes almost impossible. Air conditioners are now seen almost in every second house of the society. The air conditioner has become an important part of electronic goods in every home in India. Now a day with the maximum use of air conditioners comes to the issues with the electronic machine. But the best professionals of AC repair in Delhi are here to give you the best service.
With the high rise in temperate in India, places like Delhi which gets most of the highest temperature, one must always know the reasons for the water draining much than normal flow. You might see that AC drains water outside from the outlet pipe but it is always better to check so that if required get the AC repair in Delhi before the heated days. There are basically two main reasons for the functioning of condensation of your Air conditioner. They are:
- Thermostat setting
- Outdoor temperature
When you see your air conditioner draining the excess water more than usual, the first thing you need to do is switch off the air conditioner to prevent it from damaging further. This can damage your electrical parts, walls, and wiring. Secondly, you should straight away call the AC repair in Delhi so that the experts give their supervision onto it.
Things you should know about your AC before repairing it, be it AC repair in Noida or AC repair in Delhi:
With almost the same unbeatable heat in the summers of Noida and Delhi weather, you should be aware of some of the reasons for which your air conditioner can be draining much water. Below are few of the pointers to note:
- The drain pipe is blocked: This is one of the most common issues of every household air conditioner. The water in the air conditioner travels through a complex system of pipes resulting in blockage with the much increasing pollution. Dirt and dust, sludge or mold makes the drain pipe block and it has become a very common reason for drainage of water.
- Uncleaned air filters: Most of the AC repair in Delhi is because of the dirty air filters fitted inside the air conditioner which gets quickly dirty because of the huge pollution. When this filter gets partially blocked or fully clogged, then the evaporator coils freezes up rapidly causing excess water draining from your AC.
- Incorrect installation: You should also not ignore the fact that at times the installation is not done properly. When the condenser tap is not properly designed and installed, it can lead to drainage of water flow.
- Condenser pump which is broken: At times the issues lies in the condenser pump which pumps the water outside. If this pump is broken then the water no more drains outside but it tends to drain inside. This is where only a professional AC repair in Noida can be of help.
- Broken condenser pan: The condenser pan can be broken depending on the age of your AC. If it is much old, the pan can get rusted and split causing the water to drain much.
- The refrigerant is low: If the refrigerant is low in your air conditioner, it will lower the pressure of the whole system which will freeze the evaporator coil resulting in overflow of the water. This mostly happens when the AC is not cooling well or if you can hear any bubbling sound in the AC which indicated the leakage in the refrigerant.
- Air Leakage: It might so happen of a situation where seals are loosened up and the extra warm air from outside enters the unit and when condensing with the cold air inside, creates moisture also a pool of water right under the unit. It is always better to get the professional AC repair in Delhi and recheck the seals.
- Extreme Pressure on the AC unit: When the vents present in the air conditioner gets blocked or closed, excessive pressure directly is on the unit thus causing it to leak water.
- Broken parts of the pipes and joints: Because of excessive usage and the sudden climatic changes, the joints and pipes of the air conditioner might be broken. The fittings need to be thoroughly checked by the professional person for AC repair in Noida.
So, now that you are aware of the issues from the above that can be with your air conditioner for the surplus drainage of water, you can get yourself checked when you call for the professionals for AC repair in Delhi. They have the best professionals for repairing the Air conditioners. There is numerous center for AC repair in Noida also.